Tuesday 15 July 2014

Vidal: I won't force Man Utd move

Arturo Vidal insists he is happy to stay at Juventus if a move to Manchester United does not materialise this summer.

United are long-term admirers of Vidal and Goal revealed on Saturday that new boss Louis van Gaal has revived their interest despite being told that any deal will cost in the region of £45 million.

Vidal admitted earlier this week that he would be open to a move to Old Trafford, yet he has now made it clear that he will not attempt to force through a transfer should negotiations fail to bear fruit.

"I am already at a great team like Juventus. That's why it will not be a problem if the chance to join Manchester United falls through," Vidal told Chilevision.

"I am not thinking about where to go next. I just want to enjoy my holiday here in Chile with the people I love. We will see what happens when I get back to Italy."

Vidal, 27, has a contract with Juventus until the summer of 2017 and the Serie A champions are determined to secure a significant sum for the player.

In addition to their £45m asking price, the Turin giants are also insisting that United include Nani in a player-plus-cash deal if they want to sign the Chilean.

No comments:

Post a Comment